Shopping made easy! Click photos below to shop the look. @freddysingapore
Measure your booty instead of your waist for FREDDY pants. Wrap the measuring tape around the largest part of your booty and hips as seen in the video below.
- Our size chart is provided as a general guide.
- Most FREDDY pants are true-to-size. Please check the full description on the product page for further details on fit.
- If you are in between sizes, order ONE SIZE UP.
- Due to each body type and proportions being unique, results may differ for each individual.
- Fit and sizing can vary slightly across our clothing ranges due to an individuals body proportion between waist styles, pant length, fabrics and cuts.
FREDDY® Pants Size Chart
|Size||Booty (cm)||Length (cm)|
- 7/8 Ankle length pants will be 10cm shorter (inseam) than regular length pants.
- Capri length pants will be 33cm shorter (inseam) than regular length pants.
Regular Waist vs. Mid Waist vs. High Waist
Regular waist FREDDY pants sit on your hips and are a lower waist style. They are our original and most flattering style. The unique silicone band helps to keep your pants up and in place.
- Shop Regular Waist FREDDY Jeans (Denim)
- Shop Regular Waist FREDDY Fashion Pants
- Shop Regular Waist FREDDY Sport Leggings
Mid Waist is worn at your natural waist level and are 4cm higher than our regular waist. The unique silicone band helps to keep your pants up and in place.
- Shop Mid Waist FREDDY Jeans (Denim)
- Shop Mid Waist FREDDY Fashion Pants
- Shop Mid Waist FREDDY Sport Leggings
High Waist pants are designed to sit at your belly button.
- Shop High Waist FREDDY Jeans (Denim)
- Shop High Waist FREDDY Fashion Pants
- Shop High Waist FREDDY Sport Leggings