Customer Happiness Officer
Customer service Manager
Employment level: Full-time
Experience: Entry level
Job function: Customer Service
Location: Melbourne, VIC.FREDDY Australia & New Zealand, a dynamic successful business is looking for an energetic, highly organised & customer focused individual to join our team in Melbourne.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure customer enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction rate across all channels
- Ensure deliveries are dispatched ontime and with accuracy
- Following up high risk orders with customers
- Provide feedback reports with insights from customer interactions
- Maintain multiple channels for customer communication: email, social and stores.
- Handle customer returns and ensure they are processed in timley manner
- Manage online customer service team
- Continued development and improvement of customer service framework.
Skills you will require:
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer service role
- Strong understanding of clothing and fashion retail
- Strong technical abilities
- Ambitious to shape the future of customer service in retail
- Ability to take charge and work unsupervised, individually and part of a team.
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Great verbal and written English communication skills.
Why work here:
- A great work environment where you will be given the opportunity to thrive and learn
- Freedom to shape your own workplace
- The latest technology and tools
- Budget for education and self training
- Central / North Melbourne location close to trains and easily accessible
If you believe you have the skills, drive and passion to join the FREDDY team as our Customer Service manager, please send through your CV and cover letter to email@example.com