A true to size fit makes Freddy your booty’s best friend. WR.UP means the most flattering pants you’ll own and D.I.W.O Pro fabric is your best kept secret. Made from 59% Polyamide and 41% Elastane, made for date nights, Sunday brunch and social events.
WR.UP® Fashion Shaping Effect
We’re calling it, this is the most coveted fabric of our range. Here’s why: silky soft and smoother than anything you’ve ever felt; feeds your skin minerals and reduces surface blemishes and cellulite with wear, silver ions makes it odour free and allows the fabric to breathe.
For: Work, art exhibitions, hot dates, bar hopping + anything else you can think of!
- True to size with a mid waist and full length
- Colour Black
- Real buttons and zips
- Belt loops
- Pocket details
- Silicone waistband
- Material DIWO Pro 59% Polyamide and 41% Elastane
That DIWO Pro Freddy Feeling
- EMANA® Fiber is a Rhodia Polyamide 6.6 based yarn with bioactive minerals that reduces the appearance of cellulite and increases skin firmness & smoothness. It provides optimum comfort, breathability and flexibility so you can go from day-to-night confidently.
- Silver ions keep your pants odour free and fresh, so you can keep cool even on the hottest of dates.
- A unique combination of stitching, Italian design, and ultra-thin silicone to boost your assets and highlight your butt, waist, and curves.
- Seams that lift, fabric that smooths, and silicone bands that shape, we’re your new best companion.
Delivery & Returns
We use Australia Post for all orders within Australian, offering a flat rate of $9.95 for standard and $14.95 for express shipping. Once you’ve placed your order, it will be dispatched from our Sydney warehouse within 24-48 hours, so get ready to make space in your wardrobe. Express orders will be dispatched the same day if the order is placed before 1pm EST.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
Product Size & Fit
We don't have Black in size XXS but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have Black in size XXS and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
0 - XS / Black
0 - S / Black
14 - M / Black
28 - L / Black
14 - XL / Black
WR.UP® Diwo ProMid Waist Full Length Black
Get featured #ThatFreddyFeeling
Your new go-to pants come with these WR.UP patented features
It’ll move with your waistline
Form fitting fabric
It’ll move and flex with you no matter what
It’ll support and hug to shape you
Wear more, wash less
Fabric so soft
You’ll never want to take them off
Built in impact technology that will protect and stabilise your feet when needed.
Our collection of hoodies & jumpers with our unique, patented curved Zip.
A polyamide EMANA® fabric (aka special fabric) that contains bioactive minerals that works to beautify your skin.
Dry In Wet Out fabric, moves sweat away from your body keeping you dry and your temperature regulated.
Our super comfy, patented design pant with stretchy fabric and removable underwear support.
Our uniquely designed T-Shirts with elastic insert at the back neckline to allow collar stretch without compromising on fit.
We want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their FREDDY purchases, and understand the risks in buying an item of clothing without trying it on, feeling the fabric or seeing the colours in the flesh. That’s why we offer a 14 day return policy on all full priced items, starting from when you receive your parcel.
Provided the item has not been worn, washed, altered, damaged or stained/marked in any way and still has original swing tags attached, you may return it for a full refund (minus shipping costs). Expenses associated with postage shall not be refunded on any return items.
Want more details? Check out full Returns & Exchange page.
The short version
We've been around for a while, since 1976! Born in Italy, we’ve crossed the oceans to reach Singapore, and your booty.
We’ve met everyone from girl bosses and gym junkies, to donut lovers and beauty queens.
Learning from all the bodies, butts and beauties we could find, to create the perfect fit for you and your busy life. Now we’re here, ready and waiting for you to find us; your perfect fit.
Your booty’s best friend. The comfiest, most flattering pants you’ll own. Ultra-light silicone to boost your booty and a silicone waistband so they don’t slip down.
These pants are extremely soft, stretchy, and comfortable. They feel a lot like wearing your favorite pair of leggings, but with regular pant seams. So far, for me, the diwo fabric is wearing and washing better than my regular cotton blend Freddy pants. They're also more opaque through the knee area. The length is great, not too short on my 5'6" frame and they fit well.
Two small things I notice; due to the silicone waistband, I've personally found I prefer the low rise to the mid rise fit since it doesn't sit directly on my skin. I imagine this wouldn't be an issue for anyone who tucks their shirt in regularly though. Also, the fabric has a slight sheen to it as opposed to the matte look of the regular Freddys (I only have the diwo in black, not sure about other colors).
There is simply nothing like them. I have always struggled with large thighs and a small waist. Normal pants require me to wear a belt as a smaller size won’t go over my thighs. Freddy is the most perfect fitting pants I’ve ever worn. I’ll never by anything else now Xx
Love freddy pants
I have 6 pairs
These are the only ones that come up super small.
Also the zip isn't protected and there pinches the belly.
Do yourself a favour and go for these in a mid waist instead!! They are amazing!!!!
I had the regular low riding black fashion freddys for one year and after so much wear and washing they faded and got a hole in the crotch. So decided to turf them and buy these as the low riding ones dug into my hips and gave me a bit of a muffin top.
These ones are really cool. They look kind of like Lycra and theyre super snug to fit. I like the mid waist as it holds you in a bit more and when the material that sticks to your skin wears away I think they'll stay up better.
5 starts people from Freddy :)
I love these pants but unfortunately they are not offered in the shorter length so I have to have them shortened.