A True to size fit makes Freddy your booty’s best friend. WR.UP means the comfiest, most flattering pants you’ll own. Made from 80% jersey cotton and 20% elastane and made for happy hour, movie nights and shopping sprees.
WR.UP® Denim Shaping Effect
The most comfortable pants you’ll ever wear, without compromising on style giving your booty a boost, whether you need it or just want it.
For: Happy hour, movie nights, shopping sprees + more!
- True to size fit with a high waist and full length
- Dark Blue with Yellow stitching
- Real buttons and zips
- Pocket details
- Material 80% jersey cotton and 20% elastane
That Freddy Feeling
- They won’t stretch out of shape like the other pants in your life, so choose the right size for your perfect fit.
- Our cotton jersey will smooth, the considered stitching will shape, and our strategically placed ultralight silicone will give your booty a boost whether you need it or just want it.
Delivery & Returns
We use Australia Post for all orders within Australian, offering a flat rate of $9.95 for standard and $14.95 for express shipping. Once you’ve placed your order, it will be dispatched from our Sydney warehouse within 24-48 hours, so get ready to make space in your wardrobe. Express orders will be dispatched the same day if the order is placed before 1pm EST.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
Ready to find your perfect Freddy fit?
Check out the Freddy fit finder to get your size and shop styles recommended for you.Find My Freddy Fit
Measure your booty instead of your waist for FREDDY pants. Wrap the measuring tape around the largest part of your booty and hips as seen in the video below.
- Our size chart is provided as a general guide.
- Most FREDDY pants are true-to-size. Please check the full description on the product page for further details on fit.
- If you are in between sizes, order ONE SIZE UP.
- Due to each body type and proportions being unique, results may differ for each individual.
- Fit and sizing can vary slightly across our clothing ranges due to an individuals body proportion between waist styles, pant length, fabrics and cuts.
FREDDY® Pants Size Chart
|Size||Booty (cm)||Length (cm)|
- 7/8 Ankle length pants will be 10cm shorter (inseam) than regular length pants.
- Capri length pants will be 33cm shorter (inseam) than regular length pants.
Regular Waist vs. Mid Waist vs. High Waist
Regular waist FREDDY pants sit on your hips and are a lower waist style. They are our original and most flattering style. The unique silicone band helps to keep your pants up and in place.
- Shop Regular Waist FREDDY Jeans (Denim)
- Shop Regular Waist FREDDY Fashion Pants
- Shop Regular Waist FREDDY Sport Leggings
Mid Waist is worn at your natural waist level and are 4cm higher than our regular waist. The unique silicone band helps to keep your pants up and in place.
- Shop Mid Waist FREDDY Jeans (Denim)
- Shop Mid Waist FREDDY Fashion Pants
- Shop Mid Waist FREDDY Sport Leggings
High Waist pants are designed to sit at your belly button.
- Shop High Waist FREDDY Jeans (Denim)
- Shop High Waist FREDDY Fashion Pants
- Shop High Waist FREDDY Sport Leggings
We don't have in size but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have in size and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
WR.UP® DenimHigh Waist Full Length
Freddy is your booty's best friend—always
Designed to keep your pants up and in place. It will hug the waistline comfortably and won't dig in.
Our pants, including our denim, are made from a unique cotton jersey which stretches in both directions.
A thin coating of silicone is applied under the bottom to boost your booty whether you need it or just want it.
Strategically placed panels & stitching to accentuate your existing figure by hugging you in all the right places.
#Freddy styled on insta
Built in impact technology that will protect and stabilise your feet when needed.
Our collection of hoodies & jumpers with our unique, patented curved Zip.
A polyamide EMANA® fabric (aka special fabric) that contains bioactive minerals that works to beautify your skin.
Dry In Wet Out fabric, moves sweat away from your body keeping you dry and your temperature regulated.
Our super comfy, patented design pant with stretchy fabric and removable underwear support.
Our uniquely designed T-Shirts with elastic insert at the back neckline to allow collar stretch without compromising on fit.
We want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their FREDDY purchases, and understand the risks in buying an item of clothing without trying it on, feeling the fabric or seeing the colours in the flesh. That’s why we offer a 14 day return policy on all full priced items, starting from when you receive your parcel.
Provided the item has not been worn, washed, altered, damaged or stained/marked in any way and still has original swing tags attached, you may return it for a full refund (minus shipping costs). Expenses associated with postage shall not be refunded on any return items.
Want more details? Check out full Returns & Exchange page.
The short version
We've been around for a while, since 1976! Born in Italy, we’ve crossed the oceans to reach Singapore, and your booty.
We’ve met everyone from girl bosses and gym junkies, to donut lovers and beauty queens.
Learning from all the bodies, butts and beauties we could find, to create the perfect fit for you and your busy life. Now we’re here, ready and waiting for you to find us; your perfect fit.
Your booty’s best friend. The comfiest, most flattering pants you’ll own. Ultra-light silicone to boost your booty and a silicone waistband so they don’t slip down.
I am the owner of 5 high waist zip pants. Big fan of them so I promptly ordered the high waist with 3buttons the second they came out. I purchased 2 pairs, one in fabric and the other in jean. They arrived today. Fabulous quality as usual by Freddy but these are significantly lower than the zip up high waist pants. Just writing a review for those who are tossing up on zip or 3 button high waist options. I own a mid waist pair of Freddy jeans and the 3button high waist sit rather similar to those. Hope this helps. I am tall-ish, 175cm and the full length 3button high waist are a good length for those pondering. I have to say the M in fabric is equal to S in jean. I've ticked "not comfortable" purely because they were a lot lower than I had grown accustomed to with the zip pants- that is all.
I have had the zip high waisted ones and when I saw and tried these on i needed to have them! Love the 3 buttons and side pocket details- they make the jeans look even more like a jean, compared to the zip one these even make my butt look perkier! These ones aren't as high waisted as the zip ones, for me personally they sit a bit below my belly button whereas with the zip ones it was bit above my belly button. So these ones are like in between the high waist and mid waist ones.
Great fit also, I usually wear a size 10 and I got size M they fit perfect! Love how they look like a jean but feel like a comfortable legging! They look dark on the freddy pictures but are a true dark blue jean colour in real life, have attached some photos :)
Soft, thinner denim not heavy, traditional material. Fake pockets, so don’t expect to slide a phone in. Not as high waisted as I thought but no bulge or muffin top. Perfect fit! My bum looks that’s good that even I want to grab it when I look in the mirror. They go with everything! I want more! Like I’m seriously negotiating my Afterpay privileges right now and how I can hide my spending from my husband.
I have five pairs of Freddy Jeans, This is my second pair of High waist. I have always hated the thought of winter because I can't stand how uncomfortable and restrictive jeans can be. I am so glad I discovered Freddy. They have to be worn for anyone to understand how comfortable they really are. I won't go back from the high waisted version though, they are far more comfortable than the other pairs.
I found them to be a bit baggy around the waist and from the calves down. I usually wear the medium in high wasted zip Freddy’s I wish I got the smaller size for these pants.
Taking 1 star off because there not typically high waisted like the other high waisted Freddy’s. but other than that they’re really comfy!