A true to size fit makes Freddy your booty’s best friend. WR.UP means the comfiest, most flattering pants you’ll own. Made from 78% jersey cotton and 22% elastane and made for date nights, Sunday brunch and social events.
WR.UP® Fashion Shaping Effect
The most comfortable pants you’ll ever wear, without compromising on style giving your booty a boost, whether you need it or just want it.
For: Work, nights out, movie nights + more!
- TRUE IN SIZE AND FIT with a high waist and full length
- Colour Black
- Real zips
- Pocket details
- Material 78% Jersey Cotton and 22% Elastane
That Freddy Feeling
- They won’t stretch out of shape like the other pants in your life, so choose the right size for your perfect fit.
- Our cotton jersey will smooth, the considered stitching will shape, and our strategically placed ultralight silicone will give your booty a boost whether you need it or just want it.
Delivery & Returns
We use Australia Post for all orders within Australian, offering a flat rate of $9.95 for standard and $14.95 for express shipping. Once you’ve placed your order, it will be dispatched from our Sydney warehouse within 24-48 hours, so get ready to make space in your wardrobe. Express orders will be dispatched the same day if the order is placed before 1pm EST.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
We don't have in size but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have in size and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
WR.UP® FashionHigh Waist Full Length
Freddy is your booty's best friend—always
Designed to keep your pants up and in place. It will hug the waistline comfortably and won't dig in.
Our pants, including our denim, are made from a unique cotton jersey which stretches in both directions.
A thin coating of silicone is applied under the bottom to boost your booty whether you need it or just want it.
Strategically placed panels & stitching to accentuate your existing figure by hugging you in all the right places.
#Freddy styled on insta
Built in impact technology that will protect and stabilise your feet when needed.
Our collection of hoodies & jumpers with our unique, patented curved Zip.
A polyamide EMANA® fabric (aka special fabric) that contains bioactive minerals that works to beautify your skin.
Dry In Wet Out fabric, moves sweat away from your body keeping you dry and your temperature regulated.
Our super comfy, patented design pant with stretchy fabric and removable underwear support.
Our uniquely designed T-Shirts with elastic insert at the back neckline to allow collar stretch without compromising on fit.
We want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their FREDDY purchases, and understand the risks in buying an item of clothing without trying it on, feeling the fabric or seeing the colours in the flesh. That’s why we offer a 14 day return policy on all full priced items, starting from when you receive your parcel.
Provided the item has not been worn, washed, altered, damaged or stained/marked in any way and still has original swing tags attached, you may return it for a full refund (minus shipping costs). Expenses associated with postage shall not be refunded on any return items.
Want more details? Check out full Returns & Exchange page.
The short version
We've been around for a while, since 1976! Born in Italy, we’ve crossed the oceans to reach Singapore, and your booty.
We’ve met everyone from girl bosses and gym junkies, to donut lovers and beauty queens.
Learning from all the bodies, butts and beauties we could find, to create the perfect fit for you and your busy life. Now we’re here, ready and waiting for you to find us; your perfect fit.
Your booty’s best friend. The comfiest, most flattering pants you’ll own. Ultra-light silicone to boost your booty and a silicone waistband so they don’t slip down.
High waisted are my favourite they are so much more comfortable. Love the zip over buttons. I just think that when you buy two pair of jeans spending $350 you should get FREE postage
Well I have to say, I absolutely love freddy's pants and they're the only one I wear! I have 12 pairs in my collection, but with this one I am NOT happy at all.. I am size XXS and they are so loose on me on my waist. Legs and booty are fine but everything above that it's big and it doesn't keep you tight at all.
The only pants I trust for my mommy tummy and the only one I can wear for 8 hours flight.
Will definitely come back for more
I went ham after trying on my first pair of Freddy pants - now I have 6 total (4 in hand and 2 just shipped). The high waist are probably my favorite next to the python print so far. They fit like a glove, are super comfortable and look amazing on. Might invest in a couple pair of the colored ones - so cute! The high waist, silver zipper pants are extremely flattering...and I grew up in the 80"s when high waist jeans just sucked so, I was very pleasantly surprised. So much so that the high waist blue denim with black coating are on their way to me and I can't wait. Only downside is that I had to buy a bunch of new tops lol - these things happen. I've dressed them up and down - they are very versatile. Ordering is easy, shipping is fast, I'm 5' 10" and have had no issues with the length of any pair that I've worn so far, quality and fit are as promised. Yes they are expensive and yes they do require a bit of delicate handling but, in my opinion, well worth it. For reference, I'm tall, fit but curvy, wear size US 10 with a 34 inseam (in flat shoes) in regular jeans and ordered the large - the measurements on the sizing chart appear to be on point.
I'm 5'2 and these were so long and loose at the bottom that even rolling them up looked weird. I'll have to get them altered. Also, the waist is too big. I have the midwaist pants in the same material and size except the shorter length and those were so much more flattering on the butt. These are just ok.