A true to size fit makes Freddy your booty’s best friend. WR.UP means the comfiest, most flattering pants you’ll own. Made from 78% jersey cotton and 22% elastane and made for date nights, Sunday brunch and social events.
WR.UP® Shaping Effect
They’ll shape your figure, highlight your best assets, and shower you in compliments.
For: Work, nights out, movie nights + more!
- TRUE IN SIZE with a high waist and full length
- Colour Black
- Real zip- tone on tone colour
- Pocket details
- Material 78% Jersey Cotton and 22% Elastane
That Freddy Feeling
- They won’t stretch out of shape like the other pants in your life, so choose the right size for your perfect fit.
- Our cotton jersey will smooth, the considered stitching will shape, and our strategically placed ultralight silicone will give your booty a boost whether you need it or just want it.
Delivery & Returns
We use Australia Post for all orders within Australian, offering a flat rate of $9.95 for standard and $14.95 for express shipping. Once you’ve placed your order, it will be dispatched from our Sydney warehouse within 24-48 hours, so get ready to make space in your wardrobe. Express orders will be dispatched the same day if the order is placed before 1pm EST.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
Product Size & Fit
We don't have Black in size S but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have Black in size S and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
0 - XS / Black
11 - S / Black
36 - M / Black
71 - L / Black
3 - XL / Black
WR.UP® FashionHigh Waist Full Length Black
Get featured #ThatFreddyFeeling
Your new go-to pants come with these WR.UP patented features
Form fitting fabric
It’ll move and flex with you no matter what
It’ll support and hug to shape you
Wear more, wash less
Fabric so soft
You’ll never want to take them off
Built in impact technology that will protect and stabilise your feet when needed.
Our collection of hoodies & jumpers with our unique, patented curved Zip.
A polyamide EMANA® fabric (aka special fabric) that contains bioactive minerals that works to beautify your skin.
Dry In Wet Out fabric, moves sweat away from your body keeping you dry and your temperature regulated.
Our super comfy, patented design pant with stretchy fabric and removable underwear support.
Our uniquely designed T-Shirts with elastic insert at the back neckline to allow collar stretch without compromising on fit.
We want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their FREDDY purchases, and understand the risks in buying an item of clothing without trying it on, feeling the fabric or seeing the colours in the flesh. That’s why we offer a 14 day return policy on all full priced items, starting from when you receive your parcel.
Provided the item has not been worn, washed, altered, damaged or stained/marked in any way and still has original swing tags attached, you may return it for a full refund (minus shipping costs). Expenses associated with postage shall not be refunded on any return items.
Want more details? Check out full Returns & Exchange page.
The short version
We've been around for a while, since 1976! Born in Italy, we’ve crossed the oceans to reach Singapore, and your booty.
We’ve met everyone from girl bosses and gym junkies, to donut lovers and beauty queens.
Learning from all the bodies, butts and beauties we could find, to create the perfect fit for you and your busy life. Now we’re here, ready and waiting for you to find us; your perfect fit.
Your booty’s best friend. The comfiest, most flattering pants you’ll own. Ultra-light silicone to boost your booty and a silicone waistband so they don’t slip down.
I love these pants, but they’re a bit big in my waist only. Also I wish Freddy did a winter jeans, I’m afraid it’s going to be too cold out in winter to wear them outside :(
Super comfy, feels like I'm not wearing pants! Had a girlfriend ask about them the first time I wore them. I can't stop wearing them! My only issue is that the waist band is a bit roomy, but I'll wash them again and see how they go. Would like to try more styles but they are quite pricey and without being able to try them on before purchasing makes me a little hesitant
I went to my local store to replace my black, high waisted, grey stitch denim Freddys but unfortunately they had none in stock. The very helpful sales assistant offered me the black high waisted fashion pant to try on instead and I fell in love. I'm lucky enough to be able to wear my Freddys to work all day and they are stupendously comfortable and flattering. I really liked the improved same-tone zip but felt the fashion fabric is not quite as firming and supportive as the denim in the same size, but I'm sure that is to be expected. I will wear these until they literally have holes in them like I did my last pair, can't wait to get my new denims also.
I bought these as the black denim high waist were out of stock. The design is great, very comfortable but I’m not sure the quality of the fabric is going to be that durable. I already have a pair of blue and navy denim high waist and feel like the fabric is better quality than the ‘fashion’ range. Probably why there’s almost $60 price difference.
Still a good pair of pants.
I love love love Freddy Jeans!
I now have 5 pairs and I refuse to wear any other denim jeans.
I also love the fact that I can wear them all year round.
Big thumbs up guys!!
Who ever invented Freddy Jeans, is an absolute legend!