A true to size fit makes Freddy your booty’s best friend. WR.UP means the comfiest, most flattering pants you’ll own. Made from 78% jersey cotton and 22% elastane and made for date nights, Sunday brunch and social events.
This 7/8 style can be worn as an above the ankle pant, or as a full length style for petite women (165 cm and under) who find our full length styles too long.
WR.UP® Fashion Shaping Effect
Truly your booty’s best friend, hugging you in all the right places. Warning; wearing Freddy's means turning heads, and getting showered in compliments -are you ready?!
For: Happy hour, movie nights, shopping sprees + more!
- True to size with a low waist and 7/8 leg length
- Full length fit for 165 cm in height or shorter
- Black with black stitching fashion effect
- Real buttons and zips
- Belt loops
- Pocket details
- Silicone waistband
- Material 78% Jersey Cotton and 22% Elastane
That Freddy Feeling
- They aren’t designed to be super tight, from the moment you pop them on they should feel like they are hugging you but not like a compression pant.
- The waistband is nice and flexible and will sit comfortably, not digging in.
- Our cotton jersey will smooth curves, our considered stitching will shape lines, and our strategically placed ultralight silicone will give your booty a boost.
Delivery & Returns
We use Australia Post for all orders within Australian, offering a flat rate of $9.95 for standard and $14.95 for express shipping. Once you’ve placed your order, it will be dispatched from our Sydney warehouse within 24-48 hours, so get ready to make space in your wardrobe. Express orders will be dispatched the same day if the order is placed before 1pm EST.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
We don't have Black in size XXS but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have Black in size XXS and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
WR.UP® FashionLow Waist 7/8 Length
Freddy is your booty's best friend—always
Designed to keep your pants up and in place. It will hug the waistline comfortably and won't dig in.
Our pants, including our denim, are made from a unique cotton jersey which stretches in both directions.
A thin coating of silicone is applied under the bottom to boost your booty whether you need it or just want it.
Strategically placed panels & stitching to accentuate your existing figure by hugging you in all the right places.
#Freddy styled on insta
Built in impact technology that will protect and stabilise your feet when needed.
Our collection of hoodies & jumpers with our unique, patented curved Zip.
A polyamide EMANA® fabric (aka special fabric) that contains bioactive minerals that works to beautify your skin.
Dry In Wet Out fabric, moves sweat away from your body keeping you dry and your temperature regulated.
Our super comfy, patented design pant with stretchy fabric and removable underwear support.
Our uniquely designed T-Shirts with elastic insert at the back neckline to allow collar stretch without compromising on fit.
We want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their FREDDY purchases, and understand the risks in buying an item of clothing without trying it on, feeling the fabric or seeing the colours in the flesh. That’s why we offer a 14 day return policy on all full priced items, starting from when you receive your parcel.
Provided the item has not been worn, washed, altered, damaged or stained/marked in any way and still has original swing tags attached, you may return it for a full refund (minus shipping costs). Expenses associated with postage shall not be refunded on any return items.
Want more details? Check out full Returns & Exchange page.
The short version
We've been around for a while, since 1976! Born in Italy, we’ve crossed the oceans to reach Singapore, and your booty.
We’ve met everyone from girl bosses and gym junkies, to donut lovers and beauty queens.
Learning from all the bodies, butts and beauties we could find, to create the perfect fit for you and your busy life. Now we’re here, ready and waiting for you to find us; your perfect fit.
Your booty’s best friend. The comfiest, most flattering pants you’ll own. Ultra-light silicone to boost your booty and a silicone waistband so they don’t slip down.
I’m 5’2” and 110 lbs. I have a small waist and I have a larger bum. I usually wear a size 0 or a 24/25 in jeans. I purchased these in a size XS. They fit perfect. They do lift your bum nicely. The 7/8 length is perfect for me at 5’2” and hit right at the ankle. I have to have most pants altered.
I'm almost disappointed when I'm wearing anything but Freddys, these are my 5th pair! They are so flattering and comfortable and the 7/8 length is just perfect as full length for my short height. I would definitely recommend short people get the 7/8 length if they don't want any bunching at the bottom.
I'd heard great things from friends and family about these pants so I had hopeful expectations. I was not disappointed! Being low waisted there is worry about bending over and exposing gstring or builder's crack or anything, they stay firmly in place while fitting snugly but so comfortably. I'll be getting many more!
So I was a little hesitant to order the low rise but I knew I wanted the 7/8 ankle. I'm pleased to say the low rise stay in place! measurement wise it said I was small but really medium is what I wear. Return department was great, although in my situation a telephone number would have made things a lot simpler.
I always buy the Med size Freddy but this is the first pair that feels to small.