Smaller in fit. Freddy is your booty’s best friend. WR.UP means the comfiest, most flattering pants you’ll own. Made from 78% jersey cotton and 22% elastane and made for date nights, Sunday brunch and social events.
WR.UP® Shaping Effect (Limited Edition)
The most comfortable pants you’ll ever wear, without compromising on style giving your booty a boost, whether you need it or just want it.
For: Nights out, lunches, your best-friends birthday + anything else you can think of!
- Small in fit with a low waist and full length
- Sand camo print
- Real buttons and zips
- Belt loops
- Pocket details
- Silicone waistband
- Material 78% Jersey Cotton and 22% Elastane
That Freddy Feeling
- They won’t stretch out of shape like the other pants in your life, so choose the right size for your perfect fit.
- Our cotton jersey will smooth, the considered stitching will shape, and our strategically placed ultralight silicone will give your booty a boost whether you need it or just want it.
- The silicone waistband is designed to move with your natural curves, whilst keeping your pants in place.
Delivery & Returns
We use Australia Post for all orders within Australian, offering a flat rate of $9.95 for standard and $14.95 for express shipping. Once you’ve placed your order, it will be dispatched from our Sydney warehouse within 24-48 hours, so get ready to make space in your wardrobe. Express orders will be dispatched the same day if the order is placed before 1pm EST.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
Product Size & Fit
We don't have Sand Camo in size L but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have Sand Camo in size L and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
0 - XS / Sand Camo
0 - S / Sand Camo
0 - M / Sand Camo
43 - L / Sand Camo
0 - XL / Sand Camo
WR.UP® FashionLow Waist Full Length Sand Camo
Get featured #ThatFreddyFeeling
Your new go-to pants come with these WR.UP patented features
It’ll move with your waistline
Form fitting fabric
It’ll move and flex with you no matter what
It’ll support and hug to shape you
Wear more, wash less
Fabric so soft
You’ll never want to take them off
Built in impact technology that will protect and stabilise your feet when needed.
Our collection of hoodies & jumpers with our unique, patented curved Zip.
A polyamide EMANA® fabric (aka special fabric) that contains bioactive minerals that works to beautify your skin.
Dry In Wet Out fabric, moves sweat away from your body keeping you dry and your temperature regulated.
Our super comfy, patented design pant with stretchy fabric and removable underwear support.
Our uniquely designed T-Shirts with elastic insert at the back neckline to allow collar stretch without compromising on fit.
We want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their FREDDY purchases, and understand the risks in buying an item of clothing without trying it on, feeling the fabric or seeing the colours in the flesh. That’s why we offer a 14 day return policy on all full priced items, starting from when you receive your parcel.
Provided the item has not been worn, washed, altered, damaged or stained/marked in any way and still has original swing tags attached, you may return it for a full refund (minus shipping costs). Expenses associated with postage shall not be refunded on any return items.
Want more details? Check out full Returns & Exchange page.
The short version
We've been around for a while, since 1976! Born in Italy, we’ve crossed the oceans to reach Singapore, and your booty.
We’ve met everyone from girl bosses and gym junkies, to donut lovers and beauty queens.
Learning from all the bodies, butts and beauties we could find, to create the perfect fit for you and your busy life. Now we’re here, ready and waiting for you to find us; your perfect fit.
Your booty’s best friend. The comfiest, most flattering pants you’ll own. Ultra-light silicone to boost your booty and a silicone waistband so they don’t slip down.
I'm 5'3 and 135. I went with a large because
I prefer not too tight. They are perfect, although I could have went with a medium, I think, if I wanted more fitted. Super comfy and super cute!
THE best pants on the market! They fit like a glove and accentuate the booty!! Get tons of compliments!
Love these pants! The camo print is amazing. I am 5'7" and weigh 125 lbs...the small fit perfectly.
The magic pants (finally) arrived. Usually anything with a fly is too loose in the waist, and too tight in the bum for me.
Don’t designers realise there are still girls out there with WAISTS? Anyhoo- I was all flinty eyed about whether or not I’d like these.
I was also thinking that they’d show EVERY little limp and bump, in overhead lights... you know, like, the sun. So I’d be mincing around thinking my arse looked great but actually, everyone else could see any little imperfection.
So that’s what the magic pants were up against.
Definitely “yeah ok, Freddys... prove it”. And I took them out of the packet and thought “yeah right” because they don’t LOOK like they can change your life and perform miracles just out of the packet....
Well holy crap — EVEN on a fat and podgy day, these fricken pants made my legs look long, lean, with a perky butt AND the waist fit perfectly PERFECTLY!! I tell you!!
I measured around the biggest section of my butt, and chose a small based on that (I’m 5’4 on a REALLY good posture day and about a size 8-10 usually) - the size guide was bang on.
So, humbled, I got back online that night and promptly threw another $200 at Freddy’s... dark denim, can’t wait.
The are only 2 cons as far as I can tell:
1. they ain’t cheap but then if I compare with my true religion jeans which also needed tailoring... I guess it’s not so bad, although I can’t see the fabric lasting as long- time will tell.
2. The shipping, for me, took bloody ages. 12 days from submit order to doorstep... it’s not a deal breaker (obvs), but I’ve had stuff arrive from the UK, the US, and even South Africa in a quarter of the time for half the price. No joke. And these are just being pitched over the ditch from Aussie. After forking out $200 or so, and waiting for them - I’d have been rather irritable if they weren’t as perfect a fit as they are.
But they are. And I’m stoked. Buy them.
My first pair of Freddy’s was in white, and the fabric is appropriately thin (not see-through!) and silky. When I received the camo pair, I was happy to feel that they are made of a suitably thicker, softer fabric. They’re perfect with heels, timberland-style boots, sneakers, you name it! And they’ve continued to be comfortable 4 months into my pregnancy :)