Pants made to make you feel comfortable and look great during your pregnancy. Featuring a non-slip waistband they'll stay up and in place whilst contouring in all the right places.
Smaller in fit, it's recommended to take a size up. Check our size guide below or reach out for assistance. Made from 80% jersey cotton and 20% elastane for your comfort, they'll fool everyone else into thinking they are real denim due to our secret dyeing technique.
WR.UP® Shaping Effect Denim
Once you step into a pair of Freddy maternity pants, you'll never want to take them off! With enough stretch in our fabric, it'll hug you in all the right places so you can go about your day feeling comfortable and supported. Our non-slip waistband will keep your pants up and in place like no other.
- Small in fit with a low waist and full length- (size up from your normal Freddy size)
- Dark blue with yellow stitching denim effect
- Buttons and zips are design only
- Belt loops
- Pocket details
- Silicone waistband
- Material 80% Jersey Cotton and 20% Elastane
That Freddy Feeling
- They won’t stretch out of shape like the other jeans in your life, so choose the right size for your perfect fit.
- Our cotton jersey will smooth, the considered stitching will shape, and our strategically placed ultralight silicone will give your booty a boost whether you need it or just want it.
- The silicone waistband is designed to move with your natural curves, not dig in, whilst also keeping your pants up and in place.
Delivery & Returns
We use Australia Post for all orders within Australian, offering a flat rate of $9.95 for standard and $14.95 for express shipping. Once you’ve placed your order, it will be dispatched from our Sydney warehouse within 24-48 hours, so get ready to make space in your wardrobe. Express orders will be dispatched the same day if the order is placed before 1pm EST.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
Product Size & Fit
We don't have Blue in size XS but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have Blue in size XS and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
26 - S / Blue
17 - M / Blue
26 - L / Blue
9 - XL / Blue
WR.UP® Maternity DenimLow Waist Full Length Dark Blue + Yellow Stitching
Get featured #ThatFreddyFeeling
Your new go-to pants come with these WR.UP patented features
It’ll move with your waistline
Form fitting fabric
It’ll move and flex with you no matter what
It’ll support and hug to shape you
Wear more, wash less
Fabric so soft
You’ll never want to take them off
Built in impact technology that will protect and stabilise your feet when needed.
Our collection of hoodies & jumpers with our unique, patented curved Zip.
A polyamide EMANA® fabric (aka special fabric) that contains bioactive minerals that works to beautify your skin.
Dry In Wet Out fabric, moves sweat away from your body keeping you dry and your temperature regulated.
Our super comfy, patented design pant with stretchy fabric and removable underwear support.
Our uniquely designed T-Shirts with elastic insert at the back neckline to allow collar stretch without compromising on fit.
We want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their FREDDY purchases, and understand the risks in buying an item of clothing without trying it on, feeling the fabric or seeing the colours in the flesh. That’s why we offer a 14 day return policy on all full priced items, starting from when you receive your parcel.
Provided the item has not been worn, washed, altered, damaged or stained/marked in any way and still has original swing tags attached, you may return it for a full refund (minus shipping costs). Expenses associated with postage shall not be refunded on any return items.
Want more details? Check out full Returns & Exchange page.
The short version
We've been around for a while, since 1976! Born in Italy, we’ve crossed the oceans to reach Singapore, and your booty.
We’ve met everyone from girl bosses and gym junkies, to donut lovers and beauty queens.
Learning from all the bodies, butts and beauties we could find, to create the perfect fit for you and your busy life. Now we’re here, ready and waiting for you to find us; your perfect fit.
Your booty’s best friend. The comfiest, most flattering pants you’ll own. Ultra-light silicone to boost your booty and a silicone waistband so they don’t slip down.
These pants fit so perfectly. They are stretchy and comfy and I get compliments every time I wear them.
First pregnancy, I didn't expect finding pregnancy pants would be so hard - until I found Freddy maternity pants. I already wear the regular Freddy pants, but I'm so glad I found their maternity pants. There is literally no good fashion for bumps! If you love denim/jeans and want something skinny fit - these are the bestttt! Highly recommend. I sized up from S/M to an XL in maternity - but this is because I have put on weight. I would say get 2 sizes and compare, then send back the size you don't need - it's the best way to ensure you are getting what you need because there's a noticeable difference. I could have fit into the L but the XL was soooo much more comfortable. Been wearing them now for 3 weeks straight haha.
I love Freddy pants so had to buy them when I got pregnant. They look soo good! I just wish there was a bit more shaping support in the belly band part. It’s kind of lose and ill fitting. But still worth wearing for the overall look and comfort!
the we’re a little snug the first time I put the on, but the seem to just mold to me. They’re the only pair of maternity pants I’ve ever bought that actually stay in place. They hug everything is just the right places and are super comfortable. Definitely worth it!